Only cars I have ever owned

Only cars I have ever owned

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Confidence


So my 1st year of being a team lead was great now I start to conquer the second year.... I'm not as scared as I was last year I am really starting to feel like I actually get it. I was advised by my wonderful team lead that I should look into how to be more confident. I have been looking around and can't find anything that really catches my eye. I hope I find something soon cause I know that my self confidence could really use a boost. My search continues.

1 comment:

  1. You need to look inside for your confidence. You are a very special person. You have a bunch of people who love you.
    If you think you can. Or if you think you can't...You're right. - Henry Ford
    Just believe you can. Mom
    Hugz.

    ReplyDelete