Only cars I have ever owned

Only cars I have ever owned

Monday, February 22, 2010

Kitten


I remember when I first got Kitten she was this tiny ball of fluff so cute I paid $50.00 for her at a pet shop. I took her home that day she was so cute hidding under the drivers seat of the car meowing scared to death. I got home and let her get to know everyone at that time Bugsy was still alive he was not happy about the new addition to the family but he soon loved the little furr ball. It's now been almost 6 years since I first laid eyes on this cutie she is so amazing such a little lover not so tiny anymore she weighs 13lbs now. She is now fully blind in one eye and I think she is losing sight in the other eye as well. She seems to have a lot more problems lately. This past weekend I noticed a little bit of blood in the litter box and her spending a lot of time in there I figured it was from her so I checked her back end, I called my vet they said to get her right in. I took her in this afternoon they had to keep her over night to do testing its sad cause I haven't spent a night without her for a very long time and Tigger doesn't know what to do at all. I hope everything turns out ok. You really don't know how much one little animal can impact your life until they are gone for one night. I really love my little kitten....

No comments:

Post a Comment